IEC 60317-3:2004+AMD1:2010 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 3: Polyester enamelled round copper wire, class 155
- grade 1: 0,020 mm up to and including 3,150 mm;
- grade 2: 0,020 mm up to and including 5,000 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- new requirements for appearance, Subclause 3.2, added;
- the constant K, applied in calculating the number of revolutions for the peel test, Clause 8, increased from 130 mm to 150 mm;
- the test temperature for the cut-through test, Clause 10, increased from 240 °C to 270 °C;
- new pin hole test, Clause 23, added.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2008.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2004) and its amendment 1 (2010). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.