IEC 60335-2-24:2010+AMD1:2012 CSV Withdrawn
Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-24:Particular requirements for refrigerating appliances, ice-cream appliances and ice makers
- Aligns the text with IEC 60335-1, and its amendments;
- clarifies the term "household and similar use";
- updates marking requirements for supply terminals of battery operated appliances;
- introduces requirements for appliances using transcritical refrigerant systems;
- introduces an enhanced flexing test;
- introduces requirements for accessible glass panels;
- clarifies tests for appliances using flammable refrigerants. The attention of national Committees is drawn to the fact that equipmen manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselfs for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content o this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. This consolidated version consists of the seventh edition (2010) and its amendment 1 (2012). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 61/SC 61C - Safety of refrigeration appliances for household and commercial userss|
|ICS||97.040.30 - Domestic refrigerating appliances|
|File size||1491 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.