IEC 60446:2007 Withdrawn
Basic and safety principles for man-machine interface, marking and identification - Identification of conductors by colours or alphanumerics
Note: this publication has been replaced by IEC 60445:2010
- addition of Clause 3 - Terms and definitions;
- addition of Clause 4 - Identification of conductors;
- addition of subclauses 5.3.4 to 5.3.6 - Use of bi-colour combinations;
- addition of subclause 6.2 - Identification of certain designated conductors;
- addition of a new Annex A (informative) "Identification of certain designated conductors by means of colour code and alphanumeric";
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 3 - Information structures and elements, identification and marking principles, documentation and graphical symbolsrss|
|ICS||01.070 - Colour coding
29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
|File size||1044 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.