Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 5-52: Selection and erection of electrical equipment - Wiring systems
- Subclause 521.4 introduces minor changes with regard to busbar trunking systems and powertrack systems.
- Subclause 523.6 introduces minor changes with regard to the sizing of cables where harmonic currents are present.
- A new sublause 523.9 concerning single-core cables with a metallic covering has been introduced.
- Clause 525 introduces changes in the maximum value of voltage drop permitted between the origin of the consumer's installation and the equipment which should not be greater than that given in the relevant annex.
- Clause 526 introduces minor changes to electrical connections including additional exceptions for inspection of connections and additional notes.
- Clause 528 introduces additional requirements with regard to proximity of underground power and telecommunication cables.
- Clause 529 introduces minor changes to selection and erection of wiring systems in relation to maintainability, including cleaning. The contents of the corrigendum of February 2011 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 64 - Electrical installations and protection against electric shockrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems
|File size||2072 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.