Installations for electroheating and electromagnetic processing - General performance test methods
- the title and scope of the standard have been expanded to include installations and equipment for electromagnetic processing of materials;
- the requirements have been restructured;
- tests concerning safety have been moved to IEC 60519-1;
- new tests and clauses addressing energy efficiency considerations have been added;
- a new annex placing this standard in the context of energy efficiency assessment as developed by ISO and IEC has been added;
- new annexes addressing visual display of data, estimation of energy use and energy recoverability of fluids have been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 27 - Industrial electroheating and electromagnetic processingrss|
|ICS||25.180.10 - Electric furnaces|
|File size||1761 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.