IEC TR 62964:2015
Graphical symbols for use on equipment - Graphical symbols for multimedia equipment - Current practice
- identify the equipment or a part of the equipment (e.g. a control or display);
- indicate a functional state (e.g. on, off, alarm);
- designate connections (e.g. terminals, filling points for materials);
- provide information on packaging (e.g. identification of contents, instructions for handling);
- provide instruction for the operation of the equipment (e.g. limitations of use);
- in the focus of contemporary use of graphical symbols for use on multimedia equipment, and new possible meanings to be envisaged as well as new graphical symbols not yet standardized in IEC 60417.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 3/SC 3C - Graphical symbols for use on equipmentrss|
|ICS||01.080.20 - Graphical symbols for use on specific equipment
33.160.60 - Multimedia systems and teleconferencing equipment
|File size||1179 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.