Low-voltage surge protective devices - Part 22: Surge protective devices connected to telecommunications and signalling networks - Selection and application principles
- Update the use of multiservice SPDs (Article 8);
- Comparison between SPD classification of IEC 61643-11 and IEC 61643-21 (7.3.3);
- Consideration of new transmission systems as PoE (Annex F);
- EMC requirements of SPDs (Annex G);
- Maintenance cycles of SPDs (Annex I). Keywords: SPD, surge protective devices
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 37/SC 37A - Low-voltage surge protective devicesrss|
|ICS||29.240.01 - Power transmission and distribution networks in general
29.240.10 - Substations. Surge arresters
|File size||2269 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.