IEC 60533:2015 RLV
Electrical and electronic installations in ships - Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Ships with a metallic hull
AbstractIEC 60533:2015 RLV contains the International Standard and its Redline version. The Redline version is available in English only. The Redline version provides you with a quick and easy way to compare all the changes between this standard and its previous edition. The Redline version is not an official IEC Standard, only the current version of the standard is to be considered the official document.
IEC 60533:2015(E) specifies minimum requirements for emission, immunity and performance criteria regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of electrical and electronic equipment for ships with metallic hull. This International Standard assists in meeting the relevant EMC requirements as stated in SOLAS 74, Chapter IV, Regulation 6 and Chapter V, Regulation 17. Reference to this International Standard is made in IMO Resolution A.813(19). This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Introduction has been supplemented;
- scope and title have been modified to limit the application of the standard to installations in ships with metallic hulls only;
- the normative references have been updated;
- further explanation for in-situ testing has been given in 5.1;
- numbering of CISPR-Standards in Tables 1, 2 and 3 has been updated;
- title of Annex B has been changed;
- requirements on cable routing in Annex B have been amended;
- new Annex C EMC test report has been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 18 - Electrical installations of ships and of mobile and fixed offshore unitsrss|
|ICS||33.100.10 - Emission|
47.020.60 - Electrical equipment of ships and of marine structures
|File size||2024 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.