Coaxial communication cables - Part 4: Sectional specification for radiating cables
- a definition for coupling loss was added,
- Clause 4 "Materials and cable construction" was added,
- rated temperature range, operating frequency and radiating characteristics as standard rating and characteristics were added,
- identification, marking and labeling was added,
- the tables of test procedures were revised,
- quality assessment and packaging was added,
- Annex C, "Coupling loss around circumferential orientation of radiating cable" was added,
- Annex D "Radiating intensity around circumferential orientation of radiating cable" was added.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61196-1:2005.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.