Information technology - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces - Code signing for source code
The following areas are outside the scope of this International Standard:
- Determination of the trust level of a certification authority;
- Format used to track revisions of source code files;
- Digital signing of object or binary code;
- System configuration and resource availability;
- This is partially addressed by ISO/IEC 19770‑2;
- Transmission and representation issues
- Though this could be an issue in implementation, there are techniques such as Portable Document Format (PDF) that can be used to mitigate these issues. This applies in particular to the transmission of digital signatures.
 ISO 32000-1:2008 Document management - Portable document format - Part 1: PDF 1 specifies a digital form for representing electronic documents to enable users to exchange and view electronic documents independent of the environment in which they were created or the environment in which they are viewed or printed.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||211 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.