IEC 61850-7-410:2012+AMD1:2015 CSV
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 7-410: Basic communication structure - Hydroelectric power plants - Communication for monitoring and control
- the logical nodes in IEC 61850-7-410:2007 that were not specific to hydropower plants have been transferred to IEC 61850-7-4:2010;
- the definitions of logical nodes in this edition of IEC 61850-7-410 have been updated;
- most of the modelling examples and background information included in IEC 61850-7-410:2007 have been transferred to IEC/TR 61850-7-510.
This new edition of IEC 61850-7-410 includes additional general-purpose logical nodes that were not included in IEC 61850-7-4:2010, but are required in order to represent the complete control and monitoring system of a hydropower plant. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2012) and its amendment 1 (2015). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||6256 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: IEC 61850 Standard for hydro power
- Blog post: how IEC 61850 standards remain ahead of the game
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.