Industrial networks - Wireless communication network and communication profiles - WIA-PA
- changed IEEE STD 802.15.4-2006 to IEEE STD 802.15.4-2011 and added common modification for IEEE STD 802.15.4-2011 MAC profile, PHY profile and IEEE STD 802.15.4-2011 related references;
- added common modifications for regional adoption and added Annex D and Annex E;
- deleted extended MAC management services and added two DLSL management services;
- added specific state machines for DLSL and NL;
- unified representation of frame format and packet format;
- changed format of definition of data types;
- added detailed description of technologies for clearer understanding;
- provided support for CCA modes 1, 2, and 3. Annex E lists all of the "in-some-country" clauses on differing practices of a less permanent nature relating to the subject of this standard.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||6127 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.