Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive services - Part 5: Headend equipment
- covers the frequency range 5 MHz to 3 000 MHz;
- identifies performance requirements for certain parameters;
- lays down data publication requirements for certain parameters;
- stipulates methods of measurements;
- introduces minimum requirements defining quality grades (Q-grades). This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2007. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new text for the introduction, following the scope of IEC TC 100/TA 5;
- introduction of IPTV to the scope;
- headend specification for digital terrestrial TV signals according to the DVB-T2 standard;
- headend specification for digital TV signals in cable networks according to the DVB-S2 standard.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 5 - Cable networks for television signals, sound signals and interactive servicesrss|
|ICS||33.060.40 - Cabled distribution systems|
|File size||3122 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.