IEC TS 62257-3:2015
Recommendations for renewable energy and hybrid systems for rural electrification - Part 3: Project development and management
- contractual relationships to be built between the different participants to a project;
- the relevant tests to be applied to renewable energy and hybrid electrification systems;
- quality assurance principles to be implemented;
- requirements for recycling and protection of the environment. The main technical changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- redefine the maximum AC voltage from 500 V to 1 000 V, the maximum DC voltage from 750 V to 1 500 V;
- removal of the limitation of 100 kVA system size.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62257 series.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.