Industrial-process control systems - Instruments with analogue inputs and two- or multi-position outputs - Part 1: Methods for evaluating performance
- use of the term "two-position output" instead of "two-state instrument" (see 3.2);
- use of the term "differential gap" instead of "switching differential" (see 3.4);
- use of "fast transient/burst immunity requirements" instead of "power supply transient overvoltages", and revision of the test method (see 6.2.10);
- deletion of 6.2.12 "common mode interference" and 6.2.13 "normal mode interference (series mode) "tests of the previous edition;
- use of the term "electromagnetic field" instead of "radiated electromagnetic interference", the test method remained the same (see 6.2.16);
- use of the term "dielectric strength" instead of "isolation test", and revision of the reference (see 6.3.4);
- deletion of Subclauses "8.2 Design features", "10.1 Routine maintenance and adjustment" and "10.2 Repair" of the previous edition.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65B - Measurement and control devicesrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.240.50 - IT applications in industry
|File size||1438 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.