Winding wires - Test methods - Part 4: Chemical properties
- Test 12: Resistance to solvents;
- Test 16: Resistance to refrigerants;
- Test 17: Solderability;
- Test 20: Resistance to transformer oil. For definitions, general notes on methods of test and the complete series of methods of test for winding wires see IEC 60851-1. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 1996, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:2005. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- revision of Test 16: Resistance to refrigerants;
- revision of Test 17: Solderability;
- new Annex A for alternative refrigerants to monochlorodifluoromethane (R 22). Keywords: chemical properties tests, test for winding wires
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.