Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use - Part 2-012: Particular requirements for climatic and environmental testing and other temperature conditioning equipment
- A REFRIGERATING SYSTEM that is acted on or impacted by an integral heating function such that the combined heating and cooling system generates additional and/or more severe HAZARDS than those for the two systems if treated separately.
- The materials being treated in the intended application introduce significant heat into the REFRIGERATING SYSTEM that the cooling system in the application yield additional and/or more severe HAZARDS than those for the cooling system if operated at the maximum RATED ambient alone.
- An irradiation function for the materials being treated presenting additional HAZARDS.
- A function to expose the materials being treated to excessive humidity, carbon dioxide, salt mist, or other substances which may result in additional HAZARDS.
- A function of MECHANICAL MOVEMENT presenting additional HAZARDS.
- Provision for an OPERATOR to walk-in to the operating area to load or unload the materials being treated.
It has the status of a group safety publication in accordance with IEC Guide 104.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61010-1:2010.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 66 - Safety of measuring, control and laboratory equipmentrss|
|ICS||19.080 - Electrical and electronic testing|
|File size||2717 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.