Industrial communication networks - Profiles - Part 3-3: Functional safety fieldbuses - Additional specifications for CPF 3
- Legacy V1-mode removed from this protocol edition;
- Protocol extensions to protect against possible loopbacks (LP extensions);
- Protocol extensions to keep SIL3 for safety networks with large numbers of participants (XP extensions) and subsequent new F-Parameter "F_CRC_Seed";
- Introduction of random and disjoint Codename based MonitoringNumbers (MNR) besides to the previous Consecutive Numbers;
- Provisions for Channel Granular Passivation and subsequent new F-Parameter "F_Passivation";
- GSD extensions due to new F-Parameters;
- Notations according to the CP3 family in IEC 61158 (e.g. IO Controller);
- Additional diagnosis message types;
- Diverse error corrections and fixes of typos;
- Updated documents in bibliography.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||6926 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.