Industrial communication networks - Profiles - Part 3-2: Functional safety fieldbuses - Additional specifications for CPF 2
- Added detailed requirements for use of FSCP 2/1 in conjunction with CP 16/3 (see 4.1, 6.4.3, 6.5.3, 8.2, 8.13, and miscellaneous references when referencing CPF 2 networks);
- Defined object class section keywords for safety to EDS file definition in 220.127.116.11;
- New sections on safety CRC overview in 18.104.22.168 and Rollover counts for EF format in 7.4;
- Corrections to PFH calculations in 9.5.2;
- Change from MACID to NodeID as general reference to network identifier.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||7832 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.