Representation of process control engineering - Requests in P&I diagrams and data exchange between P&ID tools and PCE-CAE tools
- updated definitions and new definitions;
- identification replaced with reference designation;
- updated PCE categories and process functions;
- CAEX version 3.0, introduction of: native multiple role support;
- nested interfaces;
- life cycle meta information;
- a separate Attribute library;
- updated examples;
- updated electronic data model of the PCE request: new normative attribute library for basic PCE request attributes;
- new informative extended attribute library for further PCE request attributes;
- new informative electronic data model for the PCE request.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65 - Industrial-process measurement, control and automationrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.240.50 - IT applications in industry
|File size||7988 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.