IEC 60601-2-66:2012 Withdrawn
Medical electrical equipment - Part 2-66: Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of hearing instruments and hearing instrument systems
- cochlear implants or other implanted hearing instruments;
- bone conduction hearing instruments;
- educational hearing instruments (i.e. group hearing instruments, auditory trainers etc.);
- the application of a hearing instrument for the measurement of hearing levels. IEC 60645-1 applies;
- audio-frequency induction-loop systems or their component parts, as described in IEC 60118-4 and IEC 62489-1;
- assisted hearing instrument systems using infra-red or radio;
- and the sound generating function of a tinnitus masker.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 29 - Electroacousticsrss|
|ICS||11.180.15 - Aids for deaf and hearing impaired people|
17.140.50 - Electroacoustics
|File size||1430 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.