IEC TR 63054:2017
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Fire risk analysis and risk reduction measures
AbstractIEC TR 63054:2017(E) applies to the fire risk analysis of low-voltage switchgear and controlgear (hereinafter referred to as "equipment") referring to the IEC 60947 relevant publications, where the following applies:
- only the case where a fire originates (typically under fault or misuse conditions) within the equipment;
- only equipment installed in normal environments. Hazardous environments, for example in presence of combustible materials, is not to be considered;
- only the case of products selected, installed and used according to the manufacturer instructions and installation rules.
In addition, the following cases are not considered:
- faults addressed by IEC TR 61641;
- risks due to smoke emissions;
- double faults, i.e. multiple phenomenon, potentially combined.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1154 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.