Rotating electrical machines - Part 3: Specific requirements for synchronous generators driven by steam turbines or combustion gas turbines and for synchronous compensators
This seventh edition cancels and replaces the sixth edition published in 2007. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- title modified;
- scope extended to synchronous compensators;
- rotor overcurrent requirements added;
- impact of stator harmonics on rotor unbalanced load capability introduced;
- synchronisation requirements added;
- adjustments of temperatures or temperature rise revised for gas turbine applications;
- requirements for auxiliaries updated.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.