High-pressure sodium vapour lamps - Performance specifications
- restriction to performance requirements. Safety requirements are given in IEC 62035: Discharge lamps (excluding fluorescent lamps) - Safety specifications;
- introduction of a test device for ignition;
- split of the lamp data sheets which make use of the test device and those which do not;
- provisions for measurement during starting, measurement of electrical and photometrical characteristics and tests for lumen maintenance and life;
- general review e.g. of maximum lamp outlines and alignment of data;
- new order of data sheets by wattage.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.