Electricity metering - Payment systems - Part 41: Standard transfer specification (STS) - Application layer protocol for one-way token carrier systems
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 62055-41:2018 RLV
- currency transfer tokens for electricity, water, gas and time metering;
- finer resolution for gas and time credit transfer;
- common code PAN for 2 and 4 digit manufacturer codes;
- reserved MfrCode values for certification and testing purposes;
- provision for DLMS/COSEM as a virtual token carrier type;
- addition of DKGA04, an advanced key derivation function from 160-bit VendingKey;
- withdrawal of DES for EA09 and TDES for DKGA03 cryptographic algorithms, but DES for DKGA02 remains in use;
- addition of MISTY1 cryptographic algorithm using a 128-bit DecoderKey with supporting key change tokens;
- transfer of SGC values to the meter via key change tokens;
- revision of the test/display token requirements;
- revision of the KMS to reflect current best practice;
- revision of the TID roll over management guidelines;
- definition of BaseDate is referenced to Coordinated Universal Time;
- some clarifications and additional examples have been added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 13 - Electrical energy measurement and controlrss|
|ICS||17.220.20 - Measurement of electrical and magnetic quantities
35.100.70 - Application layer
91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems
|File size||4365 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.