IEC TS 62600-301:2019
Marine energy - Wave, tidal and other water current converters - Part 301: River energy resource assessment
· Methodologies that ensure consistency and accuracy in the determination of the theoretical river energy resource at sites that may be suitable for the installation of River Energy Converters (RECs);
· Methodologies for producing a standard current speed distribution based on measured, historical, or numerical data, or a combination thereof, to be used in conjunction with an appropriate river energy power performance assessment;
· Allowable data collection methods and/or modelling techniques; and
· A framework for reporting results.
The document explicitly excludes:
· Technical or practical resource assessments;
· Resource characterisation;
· Power performance assessment of river energy converters; and
· Environmental impact studies, assessments, or similar.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 114 - Marine energy - Wave, tidal and other water current convertersrss|
|ICS||27.140 - Hydraulic energy engineering|
|File size||1935 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.