Photovoltaic devices - Part 9: Classification of solar simulator characteristics
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition issued in 2007. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Changed title;
- Added spectral match classification in an extended wavelength range;
- Introduction of new A+ class;
- Definition of additional parameters for spectral irradiance evaluation;
- Added apparatus sections for spectral irradiance measurement and spatial uniformity measurement;
- Revised procedure for spectral match classification (minimum 4 measurement locations);
- Revised measurement procedure for spatial uniformity of irradiance;
- Added informative Annex for sensitivity analysis of spectral mismatch error related to solar simulator spectral irradiance.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.