IEC TS 62898-2:2018
Microgrids - Part 2: Guidelines for operation
IEC TS 62898-2 applies to operation and control of microgrids, including:
• operation modes and mode transfer;
• energy management system (EMS) and control of microgrids;
• communication and monitoring procedures;
• electrical energy storage;
• protection principle covering: principle for non-isolated microgrid, isolated microgrid, anti-islanding, synchronization and reclosing, power quality;
• commissioning, maintenance and test.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 8/SC 8B - Decentralized Electrical Energy Systemsrss|
|ICS||29.240.01 - Power transmission and distribution networks in general|
|File size||1568 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.