Security for industrial automation and control systems - Part 3-2: Security risk assessment for system design
• defining a system under consideration (SUC) for an industrial automation and control system (IACS);
• partitioning the SUC into zones and conduits;
• assessing risk for each zone and conduit;
• establishing the target security level (SL-T) for each zone and conduit; and
• documenting the security requirements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 65 - Industrial-process measurement, control and automationrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.030 - IT Security
|File size||3264 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.