IEC TS 60364-8-3:2020
Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 8-3 : Functional aspects - Operation of prosumer’s electrical installations
It is intended for use by contractors, users, facility managers and similar of electrical low-voltage installations.
This document also provides requirements and recommendations on technical parameters and their limiting values influencing:
b) proper functioning:
– stability (voltage, frequency, etc);
– reliability (power quality, interoperability of communication, etc);
– energy management (power, power factor, current, stored energy, etc);
– ability to ensure correct operation of equipment.
This document also provides requirements and recommendations on data exchange models, and test procedures for the prosumer’s electrical installations that could include the following applications:
– local generating sources (e.g. photovoltaic systems, rotating generators, wind turbines);
– energy storage units (e.g. stationary secondary batteries);
– electric vehicle charging and/or discharging;
– prosumer’s energy measurement unit (PEMU);
– control and monitoring system;
– loads which can be controlled.
This part of IEC 60364 is intended to be applied in conjunction with the other parts of IEC 60364.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 64 - Electrical installations and protection against electric shockrss|
|ICS||91.140.50 - Electricity supply systems|
|File size||1178 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.