IEC TS 61980-2:2019
Electric vehicle wireless power transfer (WPT) systems - Part 2: Specific requirements for communication between electric road vehicle (EV) and infrastructure
This document also applies to wireless power transfer equipment supplied from on-site storage systems (e.g. buffer batteries) at standard supply voltages per IEC 60038 up to 1000 V AC and up to 1500 V DC.
The aspects covered in this document include
– standards for operational characteristics and functional characteristics of the WPT communication subsystem,
– communication requirements for WPT system while driving, which are under consideration,
– communication requirements for two- and three-wheel vehicles, which are under consideration, and
– communication requirements for bidirectional power transfer are under consideration
This document does not apply to
– safety aspects related to maintenance, and
– trolley buses, rail vehicles and vehicles designed primarily for use off-road.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 69 - Electrical power/energy transfer systems for electrically propelled road vehicles and industrial trucksrss|
|ICS||43.120 - Electric road vehicles|
|File size||5019 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.