Automatic electrical controls - Part 1: General requirements
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60730-1:2013+AMD1:2015+AMD2:2020 CSV
- modification of the title and scope;
- revisions to Clause H.26 based on changes in technology, applications, and to improve consistency and layout;
- modification to Table H.12 to align with CISPR 22;
- revisions to Annex J to correlate the fault modes of thermistors and to exempt thermistors used in conjunction with type 1 controls in SELV low power circuits from the tests specified in Annex J;
- new requirements covering battery-powered controls, and the use of batteries in controls;
- revision addressing the exclusion of relay faults;
- new/updated requirements in Clause 24, for switch mode power supplies;
- revisions covering the allowance of screwless-type clamping units complying with IEC 60999-1;
- new requirements addressing remotely actuated control functions;
- addition of a new/updated leakage current diagram to align the Annex E diagram with the diagram in IEC 60990 and updated requirements for temperature sensing controls. Key words: controls, electrical controls, automatic The contents of the corrigendum of September 2014 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 72 - Automatic electrical controlsrss|
|ICS||97.120 - Automatic controls for household use|
|File size||4740 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.