Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes - Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary lithium cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications - Part 2: Lithium systems
This first edition cancels and replaces the second edition of IEC 62133 published in 2012. It constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to IEC 62133:2012:
- separation of nickel systems into a separate Part 1;
- inclusion of coin cell requirements;
- update of assembly of cells into batteries (5.6);
- mechanical tests [vibration, shock] (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199);
- insertion of IEC TR 62914 within the Bibliography.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 21/SC 21A - Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytesrss|
|ICS||29.220.30 - Alkaline secondary cells and batteries|
|File size||2579 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.