IEC TR 61850-90-17:2017
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 90-17: Using IEC 61850 to transmit power quality data
- Guidelines for using of IEC 61850 for power quality domain;
- Name space extensions based on power quality function assessment;
- Profile for using IEC 61850 in the specific context of IEC 61000-4-30.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||2949 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: how IEC 61850 standards remain ahead of the game
- Article: digital twins and the smart grid
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.