Electromechanical elementary relays - Part 2: Reliability
This document applies to electromechanical elementary relays considered as non-repaired items (i.e. items which are not repaired after failure).
This document does not cover procedures for electromechanical elementary relays where enhanced requirements for the verification of reliability apply.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- not only graphical but also numerical methods are added;
- reduction of number of samples in specified cases;
- new subclauses of confidence intervals are added;
- the WeiBayes approach is added to facilitate compliance tests (routine test) with lower effort;
- annexes have been restructured into an Annex A for data analysis (normative) and Annex B (informative) where various examples of the data analysis are given;
- the former Annex C has been incorporated into the modified Annex B;
- a new Annex C replaces the old Annex D.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.