Transmitters for use in industrial-process control systems - Part 3: Methods for performance evaluation of intelligent transmitters
- assessment of the functionality of intelligent transmitters;
- testing the operational behaviour, as well as the static and dynamic performance of an intelligent transmitter and methodologies for determining the reliability and diagnostic features used to detect malfunctions;
- determining the communication capabilities of the intelligent transmitters in a communication network. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2006 and constitutes a technical revision. It includes the following changes:
- Terms and definitions: all definitions already present in IEC 60050 and in IEC 61298 have been deleted.
- All parts: added concept of wireless transmitters.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65B - Measurement and control devicesrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
|File size||1763 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.