Optical fibre cables - Part 3-12: Outdoor cables - Detailed specification for duct and directly buried optical telecommunication cables for use in premises cabling
- reference to ISO/IEC 24702;
- reference to Fibre B6 (IEC 60793-2-50);
- reference to Fibre A1a.3 (IEC 60793-2-10);
- reference to the OS2 Fibre as defined by ISO/IEC 11801;
- reference to the OM4 Fibre as defined by ISO/IEC 11801. Keywords: buried optical telecommunication cables, ISO/IEC 11801 and ISO/IEC 24702
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60794-1-1:2011, IEC 60794-1-2:2003 and IEC 60794-3-10:2009.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.