Optical fibre cables - Part 3: Outdoor cables - Sectional specification
- the specification has been streamlined by cross-referencing with IEC 60794-1-1;
- soft strippable tubes introduced into the "polymeric" tube heading and metal tubes have been added;
- ribbon clauses have been simplified;
- more precise outer sheath details have been added;
- cable element tests and cable tests have been simplified by the use of tables instead of text;
- Annex A on PMD has been removed, to avoid duplication with IEC TR 61282-3. Keywords: outdoor cables, requirements for optical fibre cables and cable elements
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.