Non-cellulosic papers for electrical purposes - Part 3: Specifications for individual materials - Sheet 3: Unfilled aramid (aromatic polyamide) papers
- Type 1: calendered paper;
- Type 2: calendered paper, with improved tearing resistance and conformability;
- Type 3: uncalendered paper;
- Type 4: calendered paper, with lower density for laminating.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- normative references change: all the requirements are now determined according the clauses of test methods from IEC 60819-2 specific for non cellulosic papers, instead of IEC 60554-2:2001 generally valid for cellulosic papers;
- and some new, very thin thicknesses, of type 4, calendered paper with lower density for laminating, were added.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 15 - Solid electrical insulating materialsrss|
|ICS||29.035.10 - Paper and board insulating materials|
|File size||959 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.