Live working - Insulating sticks and attachable devices - Part 1: Insulating sticks
- integration of a cold impact test on the end fitting;
- creation of an electrical category of end fittings;
- integration of a test of the dielectric strength of internal insulation;
- modification of the dye penetration test (disappearance of fuchsine);
- application of conformity assessment for products having completed the production phase, according to IEC 61318:2007 (Edition 3), focusing on the classification of defects and the introduction of alternative testing in case of production follow-up.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 78 - Live workingrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines
29.260.99 - Other electrical equipment for working in special conditions
|File size||2282 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.