IEC 60869-1:2012 Withdrawn
Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Fibre optic passive power control devices - Part 1: Generic specification
- they are passive in that they contain no opto-electronic or other transducing elements;
- they have two ports for the transmission of optical power and control the transmitted power in a fixed or variable fashion;
- the ports are unconnectorized optical fibre tails or optical fibre pigtails with connectors. This standard establishes generic requirements for the following passive optical devices:
- optical attenuator;
- optical fuse;
- optical power limiter. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition, published in 1999, and constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the terms and definitions were reconsidered;
- the requirement concerning the IEC Quality Assessment System was reconsidered;
- the clause concerning quality assessment procedures was deleted. Keywords: fibre optic power control devices
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||1319 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.