IEC 60947-3:2008 Withdrawn
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 3: Switches, disconnectors, switch-disconnectors and fuse-combination units
- alignment with the fifth edition of IEC 60947-1;
- a switching operation without current allowed between making and breaking operation (Table 3);
- increased number of operations for AC-23 allowed with agreement of the manufacturer (Table 3);
- simplified test procedure amended, f) added to 188.8.131.52.3;
- temperature rise test shall be made at the rated operational current /e instead of the conventional enclosed thermal current /the (184.108.40.206).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.120.40 - Switches|
29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
|File size||1319 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.