IEC 60947-4-1:2009 Withdrawn
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 4-1: Contactors and motor-starters - Electromechanical contactors and motor-starters
- deletion of the test at -5 °C and +20 °C for thermal overload relays that are not compensated for ambient air temperature;
- addition of conditions of the tests according to Annex Q of IEC 60947-1;
- EMC tests: clarification of acceptance criteria and alignment with IEC 60947-1 for fast transient severity level;
- Annex B, test for Icd: modification of the duration of the dielectric test voltage from 5 s to 60 s;
- Annex B, electrical durability: improvement of the statistical aspects;
- Annex H: clarification and introduction of new extended functions within electronic overload relays;
- Annex K, procedure to determine data for electromechanical contactors used in functional safety applications: creation of this new annex. This standard shall be read in conjunction with IEC 60947-1, Low voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 1: General rules. The provisions of the general rules are applicable to this standard, where specifically called for.
This publication shall be read in conjunction with IEC 60947-1 :2007.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories|
29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
|File size||2810 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.