IEC 60947-4-2:2011 Withdrawn
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 4-2: Contactors and motor-starters - AC semiconductor motor controllers and starters
- updated EMC normative references and associated requirements,
- new references to IEC 60947-1,
- marking of electronic relays without thermal memory,
- marking of tripping time at 0 °C ambient or below,
- new test requirements for limits of operation of time-delay overload relays,
- new classes of overload current withstand time,
- damp heat, salt mist, vibration and shock tests,
- short-circuit test in the smallest enclosure,
- update of the routine and sampling tests.
The contents of the corrigendum of July 2012 have been included in this copy.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60947-1:2007.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2230 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.