IEC TR 61000-1-6:2012
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 1-6: General - Guide to the assessment of measurement uncertainty
- a method for the assessment of measurement uncertainty;
- mathematical formulas for probability density functions;
- analytical assessment of statistical evaluations;
- correction of measured data; and
- documentation. This Technical Report is not intended to summarize all measurement uncertainty influence quantities nor is it intended to define how measurement uncertainty is to be taken into account in determining compliance with an EMC requirement. The contents of the corrigendum of october 2014 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 77 - Electromagnetic compatibilityrss|
|ICS||33.100.01 - Electromagnetic compatibility in general|
|File size||2309 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.