IEC TR 61000-1-6:2012
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 1-6: General - Guide to the assessment of measurement uncertainty
AbstractIEC/TR 61000-1-6:2012(E), which is a technical report, provides methods and background information for the assessment of measurement uncertainty. It gives guidance to cover general measurement uncertainty considerations within the IEC 61000 series. The objectives of this Technical Report are to give advice to technical committees, product committees and conformity assessment bodies on the development of measurement uncertainty budgets; to allow the comparison of these budgets between laboratories that have similar influence quantities; and to align the treatment of measurement uncertainty across the EMC committees of the IEC. It gives a description for:
- a method for the assessment of measurement uncertainty;
- mathematical formulas for probability density functions;
- analytical assessment of statistical evaluations;
- correction of measured data; and
- documentation. This Technical Report is not intended to summarize all measurement uncertainty influence quantities nor is it intended to define how measurement uncertainty is to be taken into account in determining compliance with an EMC requirement. The contents of the corrigendum of october 2014 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 77 - Electromagnetic compatibilityrss|
|ICS||33.100.01 - Electromagnetic compatibility in general|
|File size||2309 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.