IEC 61000-3-2:2014 Withdrawn
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 3-2: Limits - Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤ 16 A per phase)
- a clarification of the repeatability and reproducibility of measurements;
- a more accurate specification of the general test conditions for information technology equipment;
- the addition of optional test conditions for information technology equipment with external power supplies or battery chargers;
- the addition of a simplified test method for equipment that undergoes minor changes or updates;
- an update of the test conditions for washing machines;
- a clarification of the requirements for Class C equipment with active input power ≤ 25 W;
- an update of the test conditions for audio amplifiers;
- a clarification of the test conditions for lamps;
- an update of the test conditions for vacuum cleaners;
- the addition of test conditions for high pressure cleaners;
- an update of the test conditions for arc welding equipment;
- the reclassification of refrigerators and freezers with variable-speed drives into Class D;
- and the addition of test conditions for refrigerators and freezers.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.