Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-6: Testing and measurement techniques - Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields
- use of the CDNs;
- calibration of the clamps;
- reorganization of Clause 7 on test setup and injection methods;
- Annex A which is now dedicated to EM and decoupling clamps;
- Annex G which now addresses the measurement uncertainty of the voltage test level;
- and informative Annexes H, I and J which are new. The contents of the corrigendum of June 2015 have been included in this copy.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.