Connectors for electronic equipment - Product requirements - Part 2-001: Circular connectors - Blank detail specification
- This International Standard no longer includes the quality assessment procedures. As described in IEC 61076-1 and IEC 62197-1, a new document structure has been established. IEC 61076-2-001 has been revised to reflect this updated structure.
- Subclause 3.2, Systems of levels has been introduced.
- The subclause IEC type designation has been removed.
- Clauses 4 Dimensional information and 5 Characteristics have been added.
- Some clauses and test groups have been rearranged. Test group HP has been added.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.