Electromechanical contactors for household and similar purposes
- deletion of switching overvoltages requirements,
- addition of a new utilization category AC-7c: switching of compensated electric discharge lamp control,
- measuring of Uimp required, but the marking is not required if Uimp equal to 4 kV,
- improvement regarding marking concerning direction of movement,
- improvement of dielectric properties,
- test of resistance to humidity referred to IEC 60068-2-78 instead of IEC 60068-2-3,
- amendment to Table B.1 regarding test sequences,
- deletion of Table F.2 regarding the correspondence between the nominal voltage of the supply system and the contactor rated impulse withstand voltage,
- addition of a new Annex H (normative): degrees of protection of enclosed contactor,
- addition of a new Annex I (normative): requirements and tests for equipment with protective separation.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear
29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories
|File size||2196 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.