Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 6-2: Application layer protocol specification - Type 2 elements
- Updates of definition used by the Time Sync object;
- Addition of "member" and object specific services in 18.104.22.168, 4.1.8, 4.1.10, 8.2;
- Removal of obsolete transport classes 4 to 6 in 22.214.171.124, and 9.3.9 to 9.3.12;
- Clarification of transport header formats in 4.1.4;
- Update of CM and MR PDUs in 4.1.5 to 4.1.7;
- Updates of Identity object PDUs in 126.96.36.199;
- Updates of Assembly object PDUs in 188.8.131.52;
- Updates of Time sync object PDUs in 184.108.40.206;
- Updates of Parameter object PDUs in 220.127.116.11;
- Updates of Connection Manager object PDUs in 18.104.22.168;
- Updates of message and connection paths in 4.1.9;
- Updates of object class codes in 4.1.10 and error codes in 4.1.11;
- Updates of data types in 4.2.4 and 5.2.3;
- Updates of the encapsulation abstract syntax in 4.3;
- Updates to the DLL mapping protocol machine 2 in Clause 11.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.70 - Application layer
35.110 - Networking
|File size||4843 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.